Annual Gala Dinner and Auction
An Evening on Bourbon Street
Jazz, Dinner, Gala!
Saturday, June 1, 2013, 5:30-9:30pm
Shoreline Room, Shoreline Conference Center
18560 1st Ave NE, Shoreline
Early bird pricing through, Sunday, May 5
Purchase tickets below
Single tickets - $80
Table for 8 - $600
Table tickets please email meal choices to
The Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Arts Council invites you to revel in a magical evening on Bourbon Street: good wine, great food, fabulous auction items, and memorable entertainment. The New Orleans Quintet will set the perfect mood for this perfect evening on Bourbon Street.
GALA attendees will start the evening with Northwest wines at the Arts Council's complimentary Wine Bar, appetizers, and a silent auction. Live music will grace the dining room where a sit-down dinner will be served. This will be followed by our Dessert Dash and live auction hosted by auctioneer Jerry Toner. The evening will end with an exciting raffle.
Your generous support at our GALA will help support arts education. Thank you!
5:30 Reception and Silent Auction
6:45 Dinner, Live Auction, Famous Dessert Dash - Menu
Reserve your seat or table today!
Some of the exciting auction items for the 2013 Gala are:
1. Dude Ranch Experience at K Diamond K Guest Ranch
2. 2 Tickets to Teatro ZinZanni
3. Dinner for 4 at the Ruins
4. Board Wine Basket
5. Hero2 HD Camera
6. Seattle Mariners Groundskeeper for a Day
7. Party for up to 80 people at 88 Keys
8. Private Wine Tasting for 20 at Total Wine
10. 2 VIP Gold Passes to Bumbershoot
11. Ride the Moby Duck with the Seafair Pirates
12. Arts Council Dinner Extravaganza
13. Dinner at Canlis